Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

New ideas...

I spend a lot of time starring in front of the computer at tatted objects or patterns. A bit too much, sais my husband, buy I cannot help. Some time ago I found a Russian designer and I loved her delicate work. Here you can see her work.
I did not find instructions how to make these flowers, I looked a lot at this work. It was definitelly not sewed like all the Ankars objects. It was not really beanile work. I got a way how to make these elements. I guess I reinvented the weel, but I don't care, I like the result and I got more freedom for the next jewelry objects I have in mind.

Done with 12 Anchor thread and seed beads, already in my Etsy, ALittleMarket, DaWanda and Artesanio shops. 
I think that a bracelet would look spectacular too and my husband suggested a ring... I'll see about this last one. 
If would know that someone is interested on the pattern, I will post the instructions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment